Dr. Jennifer Campbell
NS CBT Centre Covid Plan
Your health and safety are of the upmost importance to us. During the COVID 19 Pandemic we have implemented the following clinic protocols and policies, for our safety and for our clients, in accordance with WorkSafe BC protocols for in-person counselling and public health requirements and guidelines.
COVID Pre-Screening Guidelines:
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE OFFICE IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS:
· Fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, new muscle aches or
headaches, sore throat
· If you are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19
Cancelling Sessions, Types of Sessions, Session Booking:
· If you need to cancel due to symptoms cancellation fees are waived. If you arrive in office and you are showing symptoms, your session will be cancelled immediately, and you may be charged a cancellation fee. If staff have symptoms we will call and cancel your sessions and offer to rebook when it is safe to do so.
· Virtual sessions (phone or secure video) continue to be the first option for counselling. We ask that only clients who believe they are low-risk and find in-person sessions necessary attend in person (as per WorkSafeBC).
Safety Policies and Protocols:
· Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the office space
· All occupants must maintain a physical distance of at least two metres/six feet.
· No more than 2 clients can be in the office at one time.
· Please call or text from the parking lot and remain there until we meet you downstairs,
please do not ring the bell.
· Mask are required in the lobby, stairwell, and hallways, please place mask on prior to
entering the building.
· Masks are required during session.
Cleaning and Sanitation Procedures:
· All doorknobs, handles, furniture, and commonly touched surfaces will be wiped down
between client sessions with disinfectant wipes or spray.
· Clients and staff are required to wash their hands after use of the washroom (minimum
The North Shore CBT Centre will keep updated on any changes to the COVID 19 situation as indicated by our BC Provincial Health Officer and WorkSafe BC.
If you have any concerns please contact the Director at email@example.com or call 778-928-9069
Thank you very much for working together to keep us all safe!